This guy is getting older and older. And I keep getting younger and younger. So I don't really get it...but whatever.
Birthdays are just not as fun when you get old. But we try. The kids each picked him out a present they thought he would love. Jentry got him peeps, Brinley got him gummy worms and the boys got him diet root beer to wash down all of the calories. They also made him cards. I thought Ty's was funny because he didn't want to put "To Dad" He wanted it to say "To Scott" But Chase at least put Dad. I love their cute little handwriting.
We then went out to Brick Oven. Two of the kids had free meals and I won $15 on facebook. I spare no expense for the man I love, I tell ya what. ;)
Chase did enjoy his "round pizza". That's what he kept telling me he wanted. I don't know what other kind of pizza there is.
One day Ill plan an awesome birthday for Scott. And boy will he be surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment