Ty got his first big "OUCH" at school yesterday. From what I can gather him and a boy were running towards the soccer ball and collided. The secretary called me and said that he had gotten hurt. I told her I would be right down to get him but she said he didn't want to go home and he wasn't crying so he was fine to stay at school. She said she just didn't want to send him home with this goose egg on his eye and me wondering what happened. So I didn't expect THIS when he walked in the door.

Poor kid! This looks like it REALLY hurt. I cant believe he didn't cry! IF this would have happened at home he would have been bawling for days. Thank goodness it was at school where he has to be tough. He is also quick to correct me that it is not a black eye. Its a purple eye.
Today is does look a TON better!! So, I think he is on the mend.
1 comment:
"walked into the door" huh...
Tell the teacher to stop beating your kids!
Post a Comment