Thursday, March 29, 2012

ANOTHER birthday! Chase finishes it off!!!


My cute FIVE YEAR OLD!


December and March are full of birthdays at this house! Chase finishes it off the day after Scott. I tried my hardest to have that boy on his dads birthday but I guess he wanted his own. (He was born about an hour and a half after Scotts birthday).
Chase woke up to birthday pancakes with a candle. Though there was only one candle it took him 3 tries to blow it out. He kept blowing over it. Finally when he blew it out he said.. "I wished Ty turned into a Raman Noodle." And then cracked up. What a nut!!!


Chase helped make cupcakes and of course got to lick the beater. Don't judge me..my kids like raw eggs.


Since we had just went out to eat for Scott's birthday the night before I let Chase choose whatever he wanted for dinner. He wanted an ORANGE dinner. Thank goodness all of his favorites are already orange. He had macaroni and cheese and an orange julius.


He got lots of fun presents. He also said this was his best birthday ever...except for last year...cause that was his best birthday ever too!

3 comments:

Melissa Dudley said...

He is a funny kid! And Im proud I got his gift to him PRIOR to his birthday... LOL! Happy Birthday Chase!

Nicole said...

We too enjoy raw eggs at our house. I love his wish!! What a funny kid!

Brown Family said...

He was just too tired to blow out the candle on the first try. :) We eat raw eggs here, too, and I don't even worry a bit. If it was good enough for me, it's good enough for my kids. ;)