Thursday, September 04, 2008

PARANOID...


Ty got a mosquito bite at Starvation. No big deal, right? Well 2 mornings ago he woke up and his eyes were swollen and across the bridge of his nose was swollen. I gave him some allergy medicine and we went on with our day. Still by night time he was swollen. So I told myself that if he was still swollen the next day Id take him in. Next morning he wakes up and his face looks no different from the night before. I called the doc and they said to bring him in. Call Jamie and she said she'd watch Chase. I get off of the phone, look down at Ty and I swear I could not even tell he was swollen. OF COURSE!!! All it takes is for me to call the doc and find a babysitter and he's cured. He still was a little swollen so I took him in. Doc said it was just from the mosquito bite and that the face and hands swell more then any other part of the body and the mosquito venim had just drained into his eyes and nose so that is the problem. So yes, I took my son into the doctors because he had a mosquito bite.

No comments: