
Today I was web surfing and came across one of our family websites Ive never looked at. It's My Grandma Scotts (my dads mom), Mom. So my great Grandma. I was reading through some of the stuff and came across her birthday...which is...TODAY! September 2, 1908. I thought that was interesting how Id come across that on her birthday.
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
I do have a few memories of her from when I was little. I remember her siamese cats. They were mean and I dont think many dared pet them. I remember her coming over on Christmas morning to see what we got. I remember candy corns in her candy dish. I remember her funeral and Grandpa Sorenson telling jokes through the family prayer. I remember telling my sister Kym just to not be scared and just to act like she was asleep. It was the first funeral either of us had been to. And that is about all the memories I have of her. I should be better at Geneology. It fascinates me.
1 comment:
I loved your memories about Grandma Fontella! Whenever I watch Lady and the Tramp I can't help but remember Grandma Fontella's mean cats!
Post a Comment