Monday, September 08, 2008

Got One.



Scott, Jentry, my Dad, Todd, Chad and Heidi all went up to Walsburg this Saturday. After a morning of hunting they were eating lunch and a bee flew up Jentrys glasses and stung her in the eye. From the sounds of things...she freaked (as I would have). So they turned around and started coming down the mountain. Chad saw this deer and Scott shot it from 22 yards with his bow. Its a 3x4. Poor Jentry's eyes are swollen in the picture...but shes a good sport to take a picture with a dead deer. She loves going hunting with her dad. It doesnt bother her one bit to have to wake up in the wee hours of the morning if it means she gets to be with her dad. Now if it means having to wake up by 8 to go to school..thats a different story.

7 comments:

mom2six said...

Sorry about your eye Jentry. I hope it feels better. Ammon got stung last week too.

Heidi said...

Congrats on the deer, I am sure glad it is you and not me. That totally sucks that Jentry got stung. That hurts like the dickens. Hope that it gets feeling better soon. Take care.

Leslie said...

leslie,
i wanted to thank you for the words you wrote on my blog today. i hadn't noticed the double meaning until you wrote that. as i read those words again with what i am going through in mind... it hit me hard. that was very insightful of you and i am grateful to you for pointing that out. it meant a lot to me. thank you.
thank you for your love and support you have shown.
-leslie *

Jadie said...

Thanks Les!

Jadie

Camille Jensen said...

Your blog is so action packed. Inspiring? Yes. Do I have anything to blog about? Nope. I need a life. I suppose that would involve leaving the house though... I only leave on my bike and I've been forgetting the camera lately. I totally forgot it on my ride from Orem to Benjamin.

Lisa said...

LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Hahah, lisa does that mean you wont be coming over for deer steak?