The other day after the girls had gone to school I was cleaning the kitchen. Ty was sitting at the counter watching me and I thought...this would be a good time to start singing the ABC's. I havent worked with him at all on those so he probably doesnt know more then just A-B-C. So I started singing them to him and he started singing them back to me!! I was shocked. He's not perfect, but this is video of his second time singing them. (you can turn off the music on the side of my blog by pushing the pause button so you can hear him better)
4 comments:
So cute, your family is just darling. I am glad that I found your blog. It is lots of fun to see the different things that neighbors do.
Cute video. I've missed a few of your posts. Don't worry about being paranoid about the mosquito bite. Davy got one by his eye at lake powel a couple of years ago, and his eye was swollen shut. We had to leave early to take him to the doctor to get a steroid shot. It's kinda scary to see their face swell up so much. The pictures make for a good laugh now that it's over though. Your starvation trip looked like lots of fun!
CUUUTE!
That is too cute! I love the little guy.
Post a Comment