Still dont know how to do a dang title.
Anyway, just sitting here feeling like Im in highschool. The CD player just skipped to Smashing Pumpkins. Reminds me of the "old days". When I first met Scott he loooooved them. I had their meloncollie cd. I liked them...but didnt looooove them. One of the first things I did was paint Scotts face for a S.P. concert. Him and Ryan (friend) both got five bucks from the local radio station for it. lol. What are our kids going to think when they get older...will they think this is old people music? Or cool oldies.
Our song is Beautiful by S.P. How romantic. lol
4 comments:
Leslie,
Are you talking a title for each post?
There is a line labeled *Title* with a blank box next to it. It's right on top of the box you write your post in.
Can you see it?
Maybe Im doing it wrong then. I go to blogspot.com and then click on create a post or something like that. I dont see the little box.
from my blog page i click at the top left on "blogger"
then im at the dashboard (you may need to sign in)
then you click on your blog name.
then you will see a list of you past posts - this is where you can do editing/deleting of your posts. and also create new ppost.
click on that -
and it has a place for title
and then for the body of the post.
p.s. I LOOOOOOVED S.P. when i was in college.
i think billy corrigan (sp?) is a musical genius.
Hit you on the IM? Alexis, I wouldnt know how to do that. I NEVER talk to you on that.
Post a Comment