Monday, October 24, 2005

I guess I will do a get to know me post...

Im Leslie. That was hard to figure out. I am married to Scott and we have 2 beautiful girls. Jentry and Brinley and a boy on the way. I think we are going to name him Ty. Unless something cuter comes along. He's due in about 7 1/2 weeks...on December 15th. I have sooooooooo much to do to get ready for him...I was thinking of getting most of it done this week...but I say that EVERY week! Gotta clean up downstairs and get out all the baby clothes I can use from the girls. Which isnt going to be much. Maybe a few onesies. But I just gotta get it done. Brinley might go up with my mom and dad tonight or tomorrow camping. So that might give me some time to get some of it done. Who knows. Anyway, thats it for now. I dont know how much Ill write on this thing...only time will tell....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Crap, cant say anything bad about Alexis now. lol

Leslie said...

LOL Now you can get to know me a little better! :-)

Kathleen said...

Leslie looks all innocent but Lester well that's a trash talker if I ever saw one.