So, I went to Wal-Mart today. Quite a different experience when you don't have a 3 year old with you and its 8:30 in the morning. No one is there and no one is asking "Can I have this?" 14 times on every isle. Had to get some laundry detergent and some baby laundry detergent. Hoping to get some laundry done today. Then after I went to McD. and got a sausage egg and cheese Mcgriddle combo with a mr. pibb. Only about a 1000 calorie breakfast. But it sure is good.
Not having Brinley is weird. It got me thinking last night...what if we would have stopped at one kid. What would I be doing right now? Would I have a job outside the home while Jentry is at school? Would I be doing a lot more stuff at her school? Actually it made me sad to think if we only had one. How much we would miss out on having no Brinley. She's a handful (what kid isnt) and totally different from Jentry. But she's our Boo. And I dont know what we would do without her. Scott was missing her like crazy last night too. I thought it was cute how he was the last one left at the door waving at her as she drove away in Grandpa's truck.
Well I have lots to do today...no energy to do it...but that is nothing new. I'll get something done. Scott has Young Mens tonight (church calling..he works with the 16-18 y.o. boys) so he wont be home til about 9 pm. But he didnt have too much work to do this morning so Ill get to see him around lunch time hopefully.
Ok...enuff rambeling....adios.
5 comments:
while i would love any of mias grandparents to take her for days at a time (i might get some shit done around here) i think i would miss her so badly.. and john would too! your breakfast sounds fantastic... what i would like to have - but that a big nono on WW! (obviously!)
Yeah, I think on WW your breakfest was 3 days worth of points. LOL Sounds yummie!!
I love having the free time when Trinity is gone but after the first couple hours I miss the little booger.
3 days huh. Thanks Kathleen. That makes me feel great. lol
Okay, Leslie, I looked it up.
The McGriddle (which I've never tried btw) was (550 cal/33 g fat/1 g fiber/43 g carbs) 13.5 pts.
Hash Brown - 130 cal/8 g fat/1 g fiber/14 g carbs) 3.5 pts.
So not as bad as you would think. Only 680 calories. 17 pts on WW isn't too good thought. Myself I only get 24 pts. a day. So I'd be on a veggie only diet for the rest of the day. LOL
But hey you're PREGNANT...Enjoy!! :)
Mmmmmmmm....Mcdonal's breakfest...good thing is 10 at night, else I'd be in trouble.
Yeah I figured they had 1 gram of fiber each...thats why I got them. I need my fiber.
Post a Comment