Ok got some stuff done today. I went downstairs and cleaned out the hole. Got all the clothes for my sister...now if she would just come and get them. And went through all of our junk. Saved most of it. Just organized it. But there were about 4 bags going to the DI (like Goodwill). It took awhile cause I got stuck reading some of Scott old notes he wrote me when we were dating and first married. awww. One was talking about how he really liked the name Jentry and how it kept popping into his head. I dont even remember half of those notes...so I spent a lot of time reading them. I'll never throw those away. But my gosh, what ever posesed me to save every magazine that ever was sent to our house?
Im thinking I will get a few things done tomorrow too. My dad just came and picked up Brinley to take her camping with them until FRIDAY! Thats a long time! I already miss the little stinker. She was so excited to go. Every time she went out of my dads sight while he was here, she would tell me "Dont let Grandpa leave me!" I welcome the break...but I know tomorrow I will be missing her like crazy while Jentry is at school. But I do have to look at the good side...no Nickelodeon, Disney or PBS on TV!!! WAHOO!
1 comment:
AAAAWWWWW!!! I have a box of notes, card and stuff from DH. DH has one with stuff from me too.
Post a Comment