I have cool sister in laws.
Jentry and I both read all of the Twilight Books. She loooved them. I liked them. Ok, so I loved a few of them. The last one not as much...but still good.
Well of course, we have been waiting for the Twilight movie to come out. It comes out this Friday. We are all going to get together and have a girls night and go see Twilight.
Today Jentry came home from school with this.
Bethany had taken an invitation and flower to her school to invite her to Friday Night. I thought that was so nice of her. Jentry was so excited. Thanks Bethany!!!
3 comments:
So... what did you think?
I loved it!!
thank you for your sweet words on my blog.
So.........How was the movie???? I'm debating whether I want to see it or not. It doesn't look as good as the book. Let me know.
Post a Comment