Scott and his dad went buffalo hunting this weekend. And as you can see, it wasnt just them that went...they had a whole HERD with them. They have been planning this hunt for many many many moons!! And finally the day came!! I love the picture up top cause you can see just how excited Scott was. LOL
I will now be eating buffalo for a long long long time!! And if anyone has themselves a buffalo craving...please, come over. I'll have some to spare.
5 comments:
Wow, that is awesome. Chad's grandpa has a buffalo head on their wall, and he made a cane out of, well, use your imagination. totally weird, but you can't tell what it is, it just looks like a cane. I have never tried buffalo meat, sound like fun though! At least you won't need to buy red meat for awhile, I hate buying meat at the store, it's expensive.
Wow, that is awesome. Chad's grandpa has a buffalo head on their wall, and he made a cane out of, well, use your imagination. totally weird, but you can't tell what it is, it just looks like a cane. I have never tried buffalo meat, sound like fun though! At least you won't need to buy red meat for awhile, I hate buying meat at the store, it's expensive.
The meat tastes similar to beef, and has little fat. SEriously, I cooked hamburger and didnt even have to drain it.
:( :(
is hunting a buffalo very hard. they seem like slow moving large targets. am i wrong?
Very wrong. They have long legs that can run very fast!
Post a Comment