Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brinleyism 789,245

Today I was doing Brinleys hair for school and she was looking at her outstretched hand.
I hear her say "I have a lot of stretch marks!"
I said, "You do? Do you even know what stretch marks are?"
To which she replied "Yeah! They are these blue lines in your hands!!"

Tonight I was helping her with her homework and I numbered her page for her. I put:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

But I did my two the other way, with a hump.
She looked at it and said, "You really need to practice your two's!!"

Thanks Brinley.

3 comments:

Camille Jensen said...

Now that's funny. I love reading your blog. Keep writing!! Chop chop. Oh yeah, Todd seems to think I don't have any friends. HAHAHA isn't that what I call YOU? ;)

The Jasperson Family said...

HAHA. I LOVE THAT GIRL. She is always so full of it. I wish that i had stretch marks like her.

Denise said...

She probably got some little boy in trouble when he went home and mentioned that he looked at stretch marks at school ... ;)