Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Work was HARD today!

egg Pictures, Images and Photos

Goodness, those boys are going to run me ragged!!! Today I was trying to make a pasta salad to take to lunch with Amy, Holly and Jacoy. Should be easy enough, right. Lisa called for our daily chat and those boys thought it would be a great time to get into EVERYTHING they could while mom couldnt just yell at them!!
So Im making the salad, having a good conversation with Lisa when I turn around. Ty has gotten out the eggs and given them to Chase. He is throwing them on the ground. He broke 4 in like a 2 second time span. So Im still on the phone, scrubbing the floor when I turn around and Chase has all the tortilla chips throwing them on the floor. Once again, thanks to Ty. So I throw the bag on the counter, run to get the vacuum. Come back, and they have the flour and sugar buckets out. Luckily I caught them before they got those open but BOY...those boys were relentless!!! EVERYWHERE!!

So if anyone ever asks me if I work. Why yes I do, I had worked up a sweat. Running back and forth. All with the phone in my ear. Just like a "real" job, right?

Anyway, then we went to lunch, played, ate, talked. Came home, put them to bed. And everything is A-OK now. Life is once again...GOOD.

No comments: