Saturday, October 11, 2008

States Fair.


ANOTHER FIFTH GRADE PROJECT..... beware out there..those who have not been through 5th grade yet. The homework is CRAZY!!! This is Jentry's..lets see, about 5th project since school has started. And this one was a biggie. Everyone had to have a state and do a project on it. She had South Dakota. There were state symbols, maps, flags, brochures, 3d maps (we made a cake flagging all the 69 counties), fake letters to friends after visiting that state. Gosh, theres more then that...but I cant remember.
Anyway, they had them on display this last Friday. I took the boys, and the two boys I babysat to go check out the display. I cant believe some of the other kids' displays. WOW!! I was impressed. I was also impressed with Jentry. She had a mandatory 600 pts to get. And then 1000 if you wanted an A. She ended up with 1650. Way to go Jentry!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow Jentry, way to go. Leslie, you should be proud.

Lisa said...

wow. 5th grade sounds like serious stuff. i think i will enjoy the lighter load of 1st grade :)