Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Broadway?





The girls have enjoyed watching Anie (the musical) the last couple days. We've had the video for a long time but they've never wanted to watch it til now. The other day Brinley was watching it and I saw her down there doing all of the dance actions along with the movie. I thought it was so cute. But of course, when I go to try to take a sneaky picture, the flash goes off and ruins everything. So these are the best pictures I got of her.

5 comments:

Meg said...

hahhahA This reminds me of the little music group that I started when we were little.. that is what that reminds me of :)

Leslie said...

Thats my fondest memory of you and mint brownies for refreshments.

Kelly Family said...

What animal is that on your wall? It is an awesome trophy for a dear hunter. I would feel like it is looking at me all the time!

Leslie said...

Its an Antelope. Yeah thats better then putting it in the kitchen...where Scott wanted it in the first place *roll eyes*

mom2six said...

What a cutie... My kids watch annie and they call me miss hannigan for about a week afterwards. Will she invite us to her broadway performance when she makes the big time?