Im so glad. I was starting to wonder if we would be able to live in the same house with eachother for much longer. Shes been such a good sister to Ty. I think she's figured out that he's alright. Maybe it was because I was pregnant and maybe short on my temper. But I didnt know if I was going to survive both of our mood swings. I hope it stays this way.
4 comments:
That's soooo good to hear!
Just wait till the teenage years. I don't know about you but I'm scared. *insert paranoid man here*
LOL I was gonna say the same thing about teenage years. I'm glad things are better now. Hold on to these times. :)
I am sooooooooo scared for the teenage years. I told Jentry last night that she needed to be good to me when shes a teenager. Im seriously scared.
Post a Comment