Saturday, January 28, 2006

How can you love someone SOOO much!

It amazes me. Somtimes I just get so overwhelmed with love I just dont know what to do!

I cant believe how much I can love Jentry, Brinley and Ty. I look at them and my heart swells so big it about busts out of my chest. How did I get so lucky to have the three most perfect kids in the world? They are so perfect. What did I do to get so lucky? Right now I feel like my life is so perfect. I have a great husband that calls me on the phone all the time just to tell me how much he loves me. We are healthy and happy. What more could I ask for? (a little more sleep??) I just hope I can show them how much they mean to me.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I know what you mean. Every night I lay in bed and think of how much I love those little turds.

Jill said...

It is absolutely the best. You do have the cutest family. You scored!