Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Here is a Brinleyism

I was in the bathroom with the door locked. Oh the horror. I always have kids banging at the door while Im in the bathroom if I lock the door. Anyway, Brinley is banging on the door and I say "Who is it?" she says, "Its your child" I said "I dont have any children!" and she says "Yes you do, remember Im the one that got a Dora Jeep for Christmas and I have bunk beds in my room" Maybe it was a had to be there moment but I thought it was funny. I think its funny how she described herself.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love it! Funny how adults see themselves. Kids so much better.

Lisa said...

that is AWWWWWESOME. i love it :)
thats a good one you will be glad you wrote down for later :)

Kathleen said...

LOL Very cute. :)

Tracey said...

that is so funny. I love how literal kids are.