I don't think I could possibly catch up on our life from where I left off so Ill just talk about some high lights. I guess I don't get as much down time in the summer as I think I do because I didn't blog the whole time. But that's fine by me! Id rather be living life than writing about it. But I guess I should do a little bit of writing about it too.
Summer was a lot of camping trip with the Laurels (16-18 year old girls) We went to Laurel Retreat in Kolob Canyon and then to Youth Conference. I really enjoyed the time with Jentry. We also did our annual Yuba trip, swimming lessons, 4th of July parades, cousin hang outs, sleep overs and swimming as much as we could. We also ran our first family 5k. It was a temple to temple run in Provo. The kids didn't enjoy it as much as Scott and I did. I sure love having my kids home in the summer...but I think Ive said that enough.
^^^^^2015^^^^^
Oh my goodness, its been awhile. And here I go again.. Trying to catch up... But now Im not even going to be able to do that. I guess I should just start where I am. I found this in my drafts folder. FROM LAST YEAR... Oh man. My kids really love reading my blog book that I had published and I know I should do an updated one so I better just start where I am. So here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment