Wednesday, September 26, 2012
The Dinosaur Museum
When summer started to roll around I mentioned to the boys that one of the things we could do during the summer was go to the dinosaur museum. I knew we wouldn't be going until August (2 dollar Tuesdays) so I shouldn't have mentioned it at the beginning of the summer. They asked me at least 4 times a week when were we going for about a month and a half. By August I think they had given up on me ever taking them. But August finally came and off we went to the museum. The boys were so excited. Jentry, not so much...so she stayed home. I had taken the kids a couple years before and they were not that impressed. But the boys have really gotten into dinosaurs so I thought they were old enough they would enjoy it...and I was right! They absolutely LOVED it! I was so surprised at all of the stuff they already knew form watching "Walking With Dinosaurs" on Netflix. Chase was naming off dinosaurs left and right. Even knew what kind of shark was hanging above us at one time. I was impressed. They wanted to look at every exhibit. They just loved it. It was a great time and I'm so glad we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've heard good things about the museum, it's on my list of things to do "one day".
I see forensic science in Chase's future
Post a Comment