Monday, July 11, 2011

Yuba 2011

Brinley has been looking forward to Yuba since last year. Seriously. For at least the last six months she has been counting it down on a calendar. She loves going to Yuba because its the only time she gets to see one of her best friends, Krista. So of course...

She gets sick the first day shes there.

And I know how bad she feels...because I gave it to her.

Poor thing. She was so sick she ended up coming home. She was so super bummed! But we were able to bring her back on Saturday where we went back for a little visit. Jentry stayed the whole time and had a great time!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for putting up with a sicky and ... Jentry.


Brinley with Krista (can you believe they arent even a year apart!)


Sparklers! How fun!



I love this picture of Jentry on the tube..

No comments: