My boys are growing up.
This week they graduated to bunk beds!! They couldnt be more excited. I think everyone in town knows they have them. They have told people at the swimming pool, stores, neighbors...anyone that will listen.
We had moved their room to downstairs (computer room)a couple months ago to get ready for the big change. Their room upstairs was just too small for bunk beds. So that led to us doing a lot of house rearranging. And its still not done. I feel VERY cluttered but its slowly and I do mean SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY coming together. One day, I hope in the VERY NEAR future it will be done. But until then...Ill just continue to bite my lip whenever I look at the chaos.
Anyways, on to the beds... I had to take a picture of them on their little toddler beds. Ill miss our little dwarf beds... it always reminded me of Snow White when she goes into the 7 dwarfs room and sees the little beds. Scott actually had a harder time getting rid of the beds then I did.
But we are onto bigger and funner beds now!!!
We didnt even have a hard time deciding who got top because Chase said it was "completely freaky up there". We shall see how long that lasts.
4 comments:
ha ha...sometimes I just tell random people I meet exciting news like that!
xoxoxo
your boys make me laugh so much! they always say the funniest things!
Tell Scott the old beds will be well loved and taken care of. :) And tell him we'd be happy to inherit the bunk beds when you're done with those too -- I LOVE 'em! They look awesome!
completely freaky - funny!
Post a Comment