Scott and Jentry were able to meet their favorite author, at Costco. They had been looking forward to it for WEEKS and were sure there would be a huge line up and they better get their early because for sure there was going to be a line out the door.
I told them there wasnt going to be..
Guess who was right...
They got to meet him and get a picture with him so that made their day.
Who is Heimerdinger you ask...I knew you wouldnt know. ;-) Chris Heimerdinger
5 comments:
He probably loved having fans that excited to see him. I always feel bad for authors who sit there with nobody caring ...
Me too Denise! I know who Chris Heimerdinger is! We love his books and have listen to a number of them driving to CA and back! Glad they got to meet him that is way fun!
It's nice to feel validated with all of the teeth work. It looks like two of your kids also have glasses. Luckily only one of mine does because that also adds up as you know! Jacob's orthodontist is in Spanish Fork- Dr. Francis. Do you go there also?
I like your idea of doing the grade number with sugar cookies!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope all is well with your family :)
How fun! I just bought the cd's at Deseret Book yesterday. Serg is going to be very excited!
he is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment