Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 30th birthday to me!


I know these are all a little out of order but I wanted to get them in anyway. On April 12th I celebrated my 30th *GASP* Birthday! I never thought I'd get this old. I remember when we first moved into our house my visiting teachers came over and we were all talking about age. They were talking about how they were 30 and I thought...aww man, that is SO FAR off for me! (I was 21).

Now here we are. And yes, I'm now officially old. I really enjoyed being 29. I thought it was a great age. Every older person always jokes that they are 29, right?

And its too bad that I didn't blog about this sooner... because I can barely remember what I did that day.... its old age.

I know I went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my sister and cousin. We took the boys and they loved it! We then went to Carls Jr and ate and talked a good two hours. I bet places love it when people stay that long...NOT! All I really wanted to do on my birthday was TAKE A NAP. But no one believed me. I was dead serious. And no, I didnt get my nap! Maybe next year.

I came home and my parents came over. I got some great gifts. One of them being .... a... BUFFALO HEAD. Oh yeah, so excited. I could barely contain the tears of... joy? Is that what you would call them? Well, I don't call them that. Scott was excited tho. And it wasn't actually my present. It just happened to be the day they got it back from the taxidermist. Lucky lucky me. But it does make the boys in this house pretty happy.



My parents took the whole family to Tepanyaki. They had to take out a small loan, Im sure.

All through dinner Chase kept gagging like he was going to throw up and in my head all I could think about was him projectile vomiting all over the grill. So I kept running him to the bathroom. He wouldnt puke. So I would take him back and he'd start all over again. So Id run him back into the bathroom. I spent most of my time in the bathroom with him.






We then took the kids to Baskin Robins for the 1st time to get ice cream. Or course, they loved it!!



It was late by then and we came home where Chase proceeded to puke the rest of the night.

We really know how to party 'round here!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

30?! Yikes. happy birthday
xoxoxo

Amy G said...

I love the birthday Sucker! You just get more awesomer as you get older, no biggie. But, 31, now that's OLD.