I have loved every single minute of being married to my best friend. I hate to say it (because I know Ill jinx us) but I feel like our marriage has been easy!! No bumps in the road. No hard times. Just pure bliss. (ok, you can all stop gagging now). I wonder if Scott would describe it the same way?
Heres a few pics of our wedding pics.
My Dad and I..

My mom and I

Us by our cake.

This is one of my favorite pictures. This was when we went to feed eachother the cake. Do you see the piece I get? Yeah, a piece of frosting. Nice.

Thanks for putting up with me for so long "boy toy". :-)
7 comments:
What a beautiful bride you made. Happy anniversary, and late birthday.
Wow, I cant believe it has been 13 years. I don't think I had ever seen any wedding pictures before. You look stunning.
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! Especially the one of you and Mom!!!
You look much the same! Glad the marriage has been delightful -- some people should have those since others have only difficulties. You know, balance in the world ... :)
13 years wow! You are so beautiful!
Leslie-
That is so crazy. I can't believe it. Congrats! p.S. you are not that old!
how cute! happy anniversary :)
Post a Comment