Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fathers and Sons...

I ain't gonna lie.....

I don't know who was more excited about the Fathers and Sons...me or the boys.

At first I didn't want them to go. It wasn't going to be good weather and I didn't want them freezing. But the more I thought about it... I know Scott is way more protective then I am with these boys so why should I worry??

As I was getting them all packed up during the day they were SO EXCITED!!! I kept teasing with them asking them why I couldn't go. Chase would tell me "Keecause you are a gill and gills cant go!" (Translation, "because you are a girl and girls cant go"

When they FINALLY got out of dodge the girls and I went out to dinner at the Pizza Pie Cafe and to the movies to see the Lightening Thief" We also took one of Jentrys friends with us. We had a great Girls Night Out!!!

The boys were back by 9 am. Muddy as could be. But they had a good time! We all can't wait for next year....



3 comments:

sharee said...

Chase is the spitting image of you!!

Leslie said...

Poor thing.

Amy G said...

Any opportunity to reduce the number of occupants in the house for a short period of time is an opportunity I take. Those opportunities don't come very often. ;)