Is getting cards!! I love it! My mom and I have a "competition" every year to see who gets the most. She hasn't won yet. Muwa ha ha ha! I think this year must have been my all time high! Thanks to all of those who sent me cards this year! Especially if you sent me one and all you got in return was an empty envelope. Jentry was helping me with cards this year and when she left in the middle of doing them I thought she had put cards in all of them. Obviously she didn't. I got a few calls saying... "umm... thanks for the envelope."
You're welcome.
I love that the McHargue family gave me three cards! One from each of them! I love that Grandma Hayward sent me two. She must have forgotten she sent me one already...and a few days later I got another one from her. If you dont see yours up there...well thats because you didnt send me one! Whats wrong with ya!?
4 comments:
Who doesn't like a good envelop?!
xoxoxo
YES! i made the wall of cards! :)
love that you sent some empty envelopes! LOL!
If only I'd known, I could have given you all the ones I intended to send out. :)
You will know for next year...
Post a Comment