Chase has been Mr Grumpy pants lately. He loves to scowl at you or tell you he doesn't like you. He likes to be defiant in every way he can. If you ask him to do something he will ALWAYS tell you No! I can tell the 3's are upon us. 3's are always worse than 2's at this house!!!
But my favorite phrase from him is when he knows I'm mad and he will ask me.. "Are you happy at me?" Or when he knows he has done something good he will ask me that too. I think it is so so cute! How could I not be happy at him when he asks me that!!
5 comments:
The 3's are worse than the 2's at our house too. They should definitely call it the Terrible Three's, not the Terribe 2's. It must be hard to be mad at that cute face!
Agree about the 3's ... Kids know exactly how to be adorable so we don't kill 'em. Glad he's succeeding. :)
Awwww how could you get upset with that face?
Jules says "happy at me" too. I've never corrected him because I love it.
Aw that is so sweet. LOL I think what kids say is just so funny. I just wish I had a hidden camera on me at all times. Just so I could remember what they said.
that is so sweet!
Post a Comment