Friday, September 25, 2009

Last Day of Silence...

The boys have been gone all week camping with my parents in Wallsburg. The girls have had school and Ive been here. Alone. The first day I went out running errands with my cousin Mandy. Wow was it easy to just hop out of the car and not have to worry about getting the boys out or strapped back in to their car seats. Be on constant alert for anything that they might touch in the stores or keep them fed, pottied, quiet. You know the drill.

Its been a quiet week! And Ive missed my boys!! I got a few things done that needed to be done without "helpers". But I'm ready for them to come home! I'm ready for the fighting, wrestling, biting, hitting, kissing, talking, playing! Tonight we go up and spend the night with them and then I'll bring them home tomorrow! I'm excited.

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

It's funny how you can love alone time so much yet miss your kids so much at the same time. That's how I am.