Jentry started the 6th grade this year (sniff, sniff). This is her last year in Elementary. That makes me so sad. Somehow next year wont be the same with me following her around to each class taking her pictures on the first day of school. (that isn't weird, right? ;o) )
I was going to let the kids ride their bikes on the first day but Jentry was a little upset at that. She asked me how I was going to take her picture in front of her class if she walked. So I loaded up the boys and off we went.
So far 6th grade is going great. She is a little nervous about all of the homework...but I think she will make it through. She always does.
Brinley started 2nd grade this year!! She looooves her teacher because she is a "singing teacher" and they are learning lots of fun new songs! Her teacher is a really great teacher and I'm excited to see how much she learns this year!! She also likes that her teacher is a grandma!
2 comments:
6th grade! super sniff sniff! (jr high here is from 6-8, so she would already be in jr high here)
cute cute photos :)
and oooo. the SINGING teacher, SCORE!
Holy Cowzers! I didn't know she was so big already :(
That is so cute that she wanted her pic taken and you to drive her LOL
Post a Comment