Yesterday Summer stopped by for a visit. She brought with her 90 degree temps and lots o' sunshine!!! We took advantage of her being here and got the little splash pool out. The boys were so excited when I set it up! They ran up to get their 'swimming pants' on and got all sunscreened up. They were having a great time in the pool until Chase dumped water on Ty. Ty had a fit!! I told Ty that he could splash Chase too and then all was good! They played in the pool for a good while!
They loved it!


I think Spring is coming back for a few days and then maybe Summer will grace us once more and stay for awhile.
3 comments:
didnt i give you that pool?
No, you gave it to Chase.
That is so dang cute and funny! Two boys that close together looks like so much fun! And you are such a cool Mom!
Post a Comment