Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BFF's


Jentry has been waiting for this weekend with great anticipation!!! Brittney came down! Brittney was her first friend when we moved into this house when Jentry was 4 years old. I remember her coming over for the first time with her cute little curly hair. Both her and Jentry were so shy. But the next day Jentry had my dad take her back over to Brittneys so they could play. And it was non stop after that. Until Brittney had to move about 2 years back. Broke Jentrys heart. They have seen eachother very limited since then. Just a couple weeks ago Jentry had asked me if I thought she would ever see Brittney again. I told her I didnt know for sure. Then Brittneys mom got ahold of me and asked me if Jentry was going to be around this weekend. They were coming down! Jentry couldnt have been more excited. For a week she kept asking me.. "Are they for sure coming down?" She was convinced they might change their plans.

They had a great weekend!! Played the night away on Friday! They had a late night with Kayleah and then came back here for a sleepover. They were up bright and early the next morning out to play with Kayleah again! They loved every minute of it! I was so glad they played well together. Somehow its not always a good idea to have three girls together..someone always goes home mad...but they had SUCH a great time! Jentry was totally bummed when I called her home so we could take them up to my parents while we went out for our Anniversary. I got the look of death when I told her it was time to go. We hurried and took some pictures and said our goodbyes. Brittney said she would be down this summer and Jentry is banking on that! It couldnt come soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay the hug made me cry. ahhhh