
Im so sick of going to the doctor, I could puke myself.
It all started months ago. Scott got sick for like three weeks. Finally he went to the doctors and got on some anti-biotics. He ended up having a hard time with them and had to stop taking them.
Then I got sick. I still have a horrible cough from it and a stuffy nose. Its been at least three weeks.
Then Chase had his finger incident. Had to go to the hospital for that...and then to the docs 10 days later to get his stitches removed.
Next week Brinley comes down with the flu, ear infection and needed an inhaler.
2 days ago...Jentry wakes up with a sore throat. Yesterday it got worse. And this morning it was even worse. Took her to the doc and she has strep throat. She is the QUEEN of strep throat.
The doctor knows every Monday morning there will be a call from the Hendricksen clan. I hope he is enjoying all of my co-pays.
1 comment:
Sooooo sorry. I don't like seeing the doctor, either! It's so much effort to have like a 2-minute visit to get a prescription and test. Sigh.
Hope you're all better soon!
Post a Comment