We then went up to my moms house for her birthday!! She is turning 31 ( *wink wink ) this year and we went up to celebrate. You would think we would have been the most exciting part of the day but no...it was when two ducks flew into her yard that she thinks followed her home from work! She ran out to feed them and had everybody cracking up that she was so excited about it. I guess these things excite you when you get as old as her!!
The next morning was Easter *and my birthday*. The kids were very excited to wake up to the Easter Bunny foot prints that he leaves every year. (sorry this picture is from my phone so its not the best...but you get the idea!)

After church we headed down to my grandma and grandpas house for lunch and an egg hunt! The kids loaded up on lots of candy and money eggs!! Lucky ducks! I say we do a money hunt for the adults next year. I could use a few dollars.
We then ended the night at Scotts parents house for dinner. (Did I mention we ate enough to last us a week!!) It was a great Easter and Birthday!!!
4 comments:
Man, you've been busy. And getting older. :) So glad you had a great weekend!
Wow I didn't realize that we had so many birthdays in the family in March and April. Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys had a busy and fun couple of weeks. It is so fun to see the pictures of all the family together. It seems like forever since I have seen everyone!
The ducks did come from work I know cuz they were here waiting for me when I came back.
I like how the Easter Bunny leaves footprints in your house.
Post a Comment