Monday, February 23, 2009

The results....



WE finally are done with painting. ITS ABOUT TIME! Its never ending, I tell you. You start one little project and then everything else starts to look horrible and you need to re-do that, and buy another this, and fix another that. It goes on and on. But I think we are starting to get it together. The only other things I want to do is buy a sofa table for the window and decorate that. Then I have to paint my shelf that was in the kitchen and decorate that. Then Im done....maybe. Here are some recent pictures.

6 comments:

Amy G said...

Well it looks great! It's one thing to THINK of other projects that need to be done, it's another thing to actually get them done! lol You are my hero!

Hillary said...

I love it. It looks so good! I especially love the accent wall. I am so jealous I want to paint our house now.

Anonymous said...

That looks great! And you lived to tell the tale. lol We have about one more day of it I think, and we're a bit testy.

Denise said...

I love the accent wall, too. You almost had me changing my mind the day before we painted.

Now I'm just itching to go to that home decor store to get some stuff for my own. It's KILLING me to have to wait until Thursday to go ...

Deanna said...

nice colors
xoxoxo

Heidi said...

I love it, congrats on being done--maybe???