Wednesday, January 07, 2009

We went outside without our coats!!!





Rebels, I know.

Its been snowing non stop it seems.

Today when we got back from the doctors office I thought Id let the boys play outside for a bit. It was so sunny and didnt feel cold at all. Even though Im sure it was in the 30's somewhere. Thats warm now. I let the boys play with the shovels and try to make it across the grass. Thats a hard thing to do when your legs are only inches high and the snow is higher then that!





The boys were having a great time and hands were getting a little red so I thought it was best we head in. Chase, he had other ideas!!! He threw a major fit when I suggested that it was time to go in! Ive never seen him freak like that. He wanted to stay in the snow and that was that. But mean old mom thought it would probably be better that he kept his fingers.

I add this picture because I know how much my mom loves snot nosed pictures. So I do this for you mom, enjoy.



Im hoping tomorrow will be just as warm and we can bundle up and take them outside to play for longer. I know they will love it!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

oh my goodness LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that is one unhappy kid.

Brown Family said...

I told my younger bro and sis once that my pet peeves with kids were runny noses and pants on crooked. The next time I came to visit they got on their knees to welcome me with crooked pants and "runny noses" -- vaseline all over their top lips. Gross! So, you can imagine how much I love this picture, too. :)

Yes, I'm loving the sunshine! I didn't wear a jacket at all today.

Anonymous said...

YOUR RIGHT........ that is one picture I could have done without seeing. I swear Leslie, Chase looks just like you as a baby. Without the runny nose of course...

The Jasperson Family said...

I was thinking cute till i saw that pic. you turned my tummy. Gotta love the almost 2 year old fits

Anonymous said...

i almost thought both those pics were ty for a second crazy how fast they grow up