Its my dads 49th Birthday on Wednesday. Ive spent some time putting together slide shows of the grandkids for him. I think they turned out pretty cute. The only stupid thing about them is the videos that I recorded with my flip video...when I go to burn them to DVD they scrunch up at the top and have a green screen at the bottom. I dont think I have the size right. But being as computer illeterate as I am, I dont know how to change it. Id like to keep these cute videos in so Ill have to give him the videos like this and spend more time later trying to figure out what Im doing wrong. I dont expect any of you guys to watch these, they are long! But I wanted to post them here anyway. I love at the end of Ty's how he says "Im proud of you grandpa." Very cute!! Jentry has some weird memories at the end of hers. I dont know about that child. Chase is supposed to say bye at the end of his but instead he just points and Brinley...well she just woke up. lol.
Jentry
Brinley
Ty
Chase
6 comments:
Leslie, I love the design of your blog! You have really cute kids. I have never seen your boys before. I can't believe how old Jentry is. I remember when I first met you, Jentry was so small!
i watched them all - but i had a hard time hearing cause of the music on your blog. I couldnt find where to turn it off. DOH!!! :)
wait - i wasnt done. THOSE TOOK A TON OF TIME! you are awesome! your dad is gonna love them.so stinkin cute. are you SURE you are done? 2 more?? they are just so darn cute!!!!!!
(one more thing) - i meant it took a on of time for you to watch. i shrunk my window and watched all 4 at once. how come chase and ty .... the youngest - - have the longeset? hummmmmmmmm..
Because I had already given my parents slide shows of the girls when they were little.
Also, I know Ty has a longer one, he has more video.
You can pause the music on the side. Sorry!!! I cant believe you watched them all!!
Post a Comment