Alright this was a muuuuuuuuch better day. We went on Saturday . It was hot and breezy. We got there at about 10 or so. Who knows, its vacation...who is keeping time? Bethany and Missy brought two lover boys with them. It was a good day to go to the lake.
We just mostly hung out all day. Took a ride on the boat. This was Chases first time and Ty's second (tho Scott thinks it was his first...we wont tell him it wasnt) The boys wouldnt take a nap all day and I knew the second we put them on the boat they would be zonked. Well, I was half right. Chase fell asleep but Ty didnt fall asleep until we were almost done.
I took pictures of all the kids by their names in the sand. Notice how there are two pictures of Kalvin...and he is by two different names. Im so dumb. I didnt even notice I was taking pictures of the same kid...two different names. And did he tell me? No.
The boys, once again loved the water. they couldnt get enough of it!! I think we should do the Yuba thing more then once a year... hint. ;-)
2 comments:
Cute blog. I noticed your blog link on Camile's blog, but it looked like password only entry. I was happy to be able to click in today. Your pictures are SO cute, and Yuba lake looked so fun! Lucky duck! The surgery with your little boy sounds scary, I bet you're glad it's over. Blogs are fun because they let you get to know people so much better, I look forward to checking out your blog to see all of the fun things you do. Have a great day.
I want that lake. The sand is wonderful! We haven't found a lake like that here yet. I'm sure it exists somewhere... anyway - really cute pictures! You should do Yuba more than once a year.
Post a Comment