Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yuba Take One...

My parents went to Yuba for the week. They also took Jentry and Brinley. I knew Brinley wouldnt last long...but Jentry, shes a die hard. I knew she wouldnt be coming home unless she absolutely had to. She ended up staying the whole week. That was a long time without her. I had to do everything myself and learned just how much she really does help out. She was VERY missed.

I do have to say that they took good care of her. She didnt even have a sunburn. Tho she is rubbed raw from the tube. I guess my constant reminder of sunscreen worked. :)

I decided that Id go down there on Tuesday. I knew Wednesday there was supposed to be a storm so Tuesday we should be ok, right? Wrong. It was sooooooooo windy that day. There was really nothing to do but sit on the shores. It was too windy to ride the boat. And well, wind is just not any fun. So we ended up leaving early.

My SIL Bethany came with me. She is very afraid of water. This was her first time out on a wave runner. While she was out there Brady was taking her around. She thought he was doing a good job. Therefore, she thought he had been doing this for awhile. Imagine her suprise when he said he'd been riding for only two days. That cut her trip short on the wave runner and she told him to take her back to shore. I was suprised she had even gotten on with him.




Chase loooved the water and the sand even more. Even tho it was a little cold, that didnt bother him one bit.





Yuba Day Take Two..was much funner....

No comments: