Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brinley lost her first tooth!!!


On..oh what day was it.. Friday I think it was...

We went to Camilles. I havent been to her house in forever. But we were bored since Scott was gone to Youth Conference and she was bored too. So I decided to take the kids to a field trip to the park with her. We had a great time at the park and Chase actually swung in the swing for the first time without screaming. He loved it.

So Brinley had had a wiggely tooth for forever. But I told her she couldnt lose it until Saturday when Scott would be home with my camera. She didnt listen.

We went to the Orem Arctic Circle for lunch after the park. Brinley and Ty went outside and ate while me and Jentry ate inside. Brinley comes in with something in her hand. I thought it was a piece of fat from the hamburger that she was showing me until I looked closer and saw that it was her tooth! I kinda very loudly (didnt know I was talking so loud) said "YOU LOST YOUR TOOTH!!!" Everyone looks over at us. The girl that was sweeping the floor came over and said, "WOW!! You lost your tooth? That is so cool!!!" She then went up to the front of the store and got them all a sucker and told Brinley what a big deal it was to lose a tooth. Brinley couldnt have been more excited.

Of course I didnt have my camera with me so I had to take a picture with my phone. Today is the first day Ive thought to take a picture. So excuse the messy hair-do.

This was the night that I ended up taking Chase to the hospital so I didnt even get to see the tooth fairy come to her for the first time. Missy did. Thanks Missy!!!

2 comments:

Camille Jensen said...

Yay! She's such a cute girl. That sure was a busy day for you. I'm SO glad we went to the park. It was fun and I can't wait to go again. =) Next time, we bring our cameras though OK.

Jill said...

Cute!!