This is the kids by my Aunt Wanda's. I take a picture here every year and my have those kids grown. :-(

We stopped by Andrew Hunter Scott's grave. This is the ancestor that Jentry did the wax museum on. She wanted to see it.


Then we stopped by Scotts grandma and grandpa's grave. This is the first memorial day that we visited grandma. :-( Very sad. But we know she is so happy to be with grandpa again, to be able to walk and not to hurt anymore. So its alright. Tho I miss her terribly. I miss getting to go to Scotts parents and just sit there and talk to her. She had so many intresting stories. Im grateful that the last few months I was able to talk to her so much and get to learn so much about her. She was a pretty cool chick. I wish I would have gotten to know Grandpa Hendricksen. I hear he wasnt too shabby either!
No comments:
Post a Comment