Jentry "caught" on real quick and soon was catching way more fish then anyone in the class.
Brinley would fish for 5 minutes and then start running around and playing...come back to her pole if she had to and then leave to run around again.
Yesterday was their last class so it was the big fish fry. We got there at 6 and they all fished until 7:15. Brinley was catching fish left and right! Jentry caught a couple. Which was a big turn around from before. Brinley even caught a huge one. She was so proud. She took it everywhere with her until they came to pick it up for the fish fry. I was surprised she would even touch it. Let alone carry it with her everywhere. She was very proud of it.


Chase and Ty just played around the whole time. Ty loved being able to run up and down the hills.
Chase hated the grass!!

But I think they both had a fun time last night too.
One of the kids in their class even caught an Albino fish. Scott said hes seen them before, but I never remember seeing one. Weird...

Of course when it came to the fish fry, none of my kids would eat a fish...they had hot dogs instead.

Anyway, the kids ended up loving every minute of fishing class and on our way home last night Jentry said... "Can we do this again next year?"
I think that would be alright!
5 comments:
OMG My kids would totally dig this!!! They wouldn't eat the fish either but they would love catching them. Trinity keeps asking about fishing. We keep telling her to talk to her Uncle Joe. LOL
Such a neat thing. Totally forgot you had a blog, it disappeared from my favs too. Excited to have it back!!
Jill
How fun! I loved fshing as a kid and I too never ate the fish. I cant believe how fast your kiddos are growing up!
Aren't ya glad ya "FORCED" her to go? lol Crap man it looks like it was tons of fun. We got Kaja a fishing pole for her birthday. She LOVES to fish and to cook. But she won't eat the fish either. Crazy kiddos don't know what they're missing. ;)
I see cute little Chase does hate the grass! Poor kid. Kaja loved the grass from day 1. Aiden, however, was just like Chase!
You are now officially invited to come over to my house. I want you to bring your kids over on Saturday. We can ask Heather too. Then it can be quite the get together. lol
that looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment