Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cedar or Bust

I decided to take the kiddos on a trip to Cedar City for the weekend since we werent able to go to Arizona this go around. Scotts grandma lives there and the girls are always begging me to go there...so I gave in. We rented a hotel this time because I didnt know how the boys would do sleeping in a new place and I didnt want to keep his grandma up with crying babies. Also I thought it would be a fun treat for the girls. Imagine my supirse when the boys both slept through the night. Missy (scotts sister) asked if she could go with us too! Of course!!! She had a few college friends (boys :-)) that she wanted to see in Cedar so it was a fun trip for her too, I hope!


















We are going back for the 4th of July (hopefully) Im excited.

2 comments:

Camille Jensen said...

I LOVE that picture of you! You look so pretty. You're beautiful always though...

GJMSNC said...

ha ha well I LOVED that trip. thanks for letting me go. oh and nice pic of me.. Boo with camera not good ;)