With this new baby coming I know a lot of attention is going to be put on him...and Brinley is just going to grow up without me noticing. It happened with Jentry when Brinley came along.
Theres some cute words that she says, that she is starting to say right....and I know Im going to miss the old words. This post will probably be periodically edited when I hear a new one...or remember one she says.
Here are some that are my favorites...
Unner-nunners for underware. She started saying underware right a couple weeks ago and I told her she wasnt allowed to say it that way. She thought it was funny, so kept saying underware...now shes back to unner nunners...and Im pleased.
Much. I like how she says it instead of saying "a lot" or something like that... She will say "You are in much trouble" or "I like it much."
I like when she wakes up in the morning and tells me she had lots of dreams. Ill ask her what she dreamt about...and she will say "that I love you" I hope she keeps dreaming that.
The other day she wanted to sleep at Grandmas house but it wasnt a good time. I told her that I would be sad if she slept over...cause I would miss her. And she said "Would your heart be sad?" I said yes. And she said hers would be too.
I like when I ask her how much does she love me...and she puts her hands behind her back and says...this much. I guess thats a lot. lol
She used to say grandpa and grandma like gampa and ga maw... how she says gwampa and gwandma. I love how she puts an emphasis on the w sound.
I cant know. She says that instead of I dont know. But shes starting to say I dont know a lot more. :-(
I was holding her last night cause she fell asleep on me. Shes not going to be my baby much longer. That makes me sad.
3 comments:
:( Aww. They grow up too fast. I love the mispronounced words.
I totally remember these feelings when I had Trinity. :( She'll always be your baby. (((HUGS)))
Much... I love that. She doesn't love you alot. She loves you much. Awwww. I did to start writing these things down too. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment