And started a whole conversation with the whole line of people. LOL She told me that her "baby" was in college. I told her Im not looking forward to that day. Thats why I keep having more...they grow up to fast. She said, "Just enjoy them when they are little...then it wont be so bad when they grow up" I dont know about that...Im already dreading Jentry "leaving the nest" I dont think Ill ever let her move out. I think its against my rules...she will just have to get married and move her family in with us. I might regret saying that. lol
2 comments:
Thats cuuuuuute Alexis. Ill have to see if she falls for it. Brinley is already marrying a prince she said...and having a baby girl and a big brother.
You should have put your hands over your ears and started chanting "I can't hear you I can't hear you". Like you're not emotional enough already!
Some days I wish they'd move out tomorrow, but most of the time I dread even thinking about it.
Post a Comment