So my list...didnt get any shorter. lol
Yesterday we woke up a little late (930), got ready, left, went out to breakfast at Village Innwith the kids. Went to Toys R Us, Costco, Walmart, Target and Sears. Got a lot of Christmas shopping done, but by the time we got home I was BEAT! My feet hurt so bad. So I folded a couple batches of laundry and we ate pizza for dinner. Jentry did end up taking the decorations down today...so I dont have to worry about them being in the Welcome Home pics. Thanks Kathleen. But theres still so much to do. It will get done...one day.
4 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad the new baby won't be fightened by the ghosts and goblins. LOL
Sounds like you accomplished a ton to me!
just remember...when you're 75 you won't even remember what a mess you thought your house was. Right? You'll remember how excited you were for your little boy to arrive.
Im thinking I wont remember much when Im 75 anyway. LOL
Post a Comment