I dont think I will be able to make it another five weeks!!! Not with all of my sanity anyway. It hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, it hurts to lay. Im tired. I HURT. My pubic bone is going to split in half. Im going to topple over front ways (if that makes sense) Were our bodies really designed to handle this? I dont think so. Im tired, but I cant fall asleep, then I do, then I wake up and gotta pee so bad its coming out of my eyes. I pee, then I cant fall BACK asleep. As Im laying there I have heartburn and feel like I cant breathe.
December seems soooooooooooooooo far away. Every single day seems like an eternity! And then to make it worse, the doc said he isnt even turned. Dag namit, hes supposed to be ready to COME OUT!
The house is a wreck. I cant let a baby come into this mess. Things are EVERYWHERE. Theres laundry EVERYWHERE. Im home all day, why dont I do it? Cause Im too stinking tired. I look at it and groan. Then the day goes by and the only thing Ive done is cleaned the kitchen and the living room. Thats all I do everyday. Im supposed to be getting ready for this baby...why am I not? Why dont I ever get the nesting feeling. I WANT THAT!
Scott would help but hes been so swamped with work lately he cant even get all of that done. Im so glad its 8:30, Im going to bed in 30 minutes...and Im going to sleep dag namit! (I tell myself that every night) IM TIRED!!!
4 comments:
had i had a blog last year at this time it would have sounded the same, word for word (oooh, except my husbands name is john) LOL. December isnt far at all! November is flying by - 2 more weeks to thanksgiving and you are on the home stretch of the "anyday" status - which will be exciting.
remember - enjoy those days not lugging a carseat around/etc. OH, and when are you and scott going shopping for a Sienna?
lol I always tell him we are going to need a mini van. Nothing gets him madder faster. LOL. Especially when I bring up that a Dodge Caravan looks nice. He is so stuck on Toyota he cant see past them. So of course I like to bring it up just to get him mad. What a nice wife.
LOL I saw a Sienna the other day and wondered if you were going to get one. With three kids I don't see how you can live without.
The last two months are the worst. I wish we could all come over and go on a cleaning frenzy for you.
Oh yeah, a mini van is a must with three kids. Where are you going to put all the stuff? It's going to be a tight fit with the car seats plus they will all be able to *touch* each other...bad very bad. LOL
Post a Comment