Monday, September 14, 2015

June 2015

These are going to be totally out of order but I gotta get them documented.  So this is June! 

The girls were able to join the Cultural Celebration for the Payson, Utah Temple.  This was awesome and they had many experiences that I am sure they will remember forever!  One of them being that they had one of the biggest storms ever right before they went out to perform.  It rained for so long and so hard that it was like a river going down the road.  We thought for sure they wouldn't be able to perform.  Scott even wanted to go home.  But I thought if there was any chance that they would do it...I wanted to be there.  They had worked for months on it and I didn't wanna miss it!  Well its a good thing we stayed because after about an hour delay...the show went on.  They did such an awesome job and it was great to see the girls perform. 


The boys were able to go to the 11 year old scout camp even though they weren't 11.  That's what happens when your dad is helping out in scouts for a couple months. 
 
We took an overnighter in SLC and went to a hotel and Lagoon.  We tried to do this last year too, but got rained out of the Lagoon part.  It was perfect this year!  We had such a great time!
The boys best friends left to England for 6 months so we did lots of playing and late nights with them.  Ty cant wait for December when he gets his best friend back!

We visited the Bean Museum

Had our annual trip to Yuba?  What would summer be without Yuba?








 Man, once you write it all out....looks like we had a pretty full and fun June!







No comments: